Thuyen Ton Pagoda

Located in the hamlet of Ngu Tay, Thuy An commune, the pagoda was previously called Thien Thai Thuyen Ton or Thien Thai pagoda. The pagoda was founded in 1708 by Great Lieu Quan. At that time, the pagoda was just a small house made of thatch. In 1746, a eunuch donated a large sum of money to have it restored to its present-day majestic and large scale.

The pagoda is known as the cradle of the Lieu Quan Sect.

Print |   Share
Tourist Info